WWW Wednesday (March 30)

by Notorious Spinks on 03.30.2011

www_wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?

The Gateway: Discover the Power to Create an Outrageously Prosperous and Happy Life by Robert Sidell

Girls Like Us: Fighting for a World Where Girls Are Not for Sale, an Activist Finds Her Calling and Heals Herself by Rachel Lloyd

Skintervention: The Personalized Solution for Healthier, Younger, and Flawless-Looking Skin by Scott-Vincent Borba

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

The Freedom Writers Diary : How a Teacher and 150 Teens Used Writing to Change Themselves and the World Around Them

True You: A Journey to Finding and Loving Yourself by Janet Jackson

What did you recently finish reading?

Sadly nothing.  I’m almost done w/ The Freedom Writers Diary.  I have readers and writers block I think.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Silver Sparrow by Tayari Jones

Men and Sex – Power, Pleasure, Pain by C. Mikki

Green Hills of Africa (Scribner Classics) by Ernest Hemingway

What about you? Share your reads!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Literary Marie March 30, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Geesh Spinks, you are reading five books at the same time.

Notorious Spinks March 30, 2011 at 9:39 pm

You know once I get to a goooood point in one I finish that one and pick back up. I’ve read at least a few chapter from all of them. I’m looking to finish Freedom Writers tonight then True You and so on. My goal is to knock them all out by Saturday night. That’s the plan. LOL!

Tea Norman March 30, 2011 at 10:51 am

Good books, I know Silver Sparrow is going to be good. Might have to wait a while for a copy.

Notorious Spinks March 30, 2011 at 6:21 pm

I think I’m going to start it next so I can interview the author.

RandomizeME March 30, 2011 at 10:28 am

Wow, you’re reading a ton of books all at the same time. I don’t call that readers block – it would be pretty hard to finish something since you’re juggling so many though.

p.s. Here’s my WWW Wednesdays (Mar.30) post!

Notorious Spinks March 30, 2011 at 6:23 pm

I usually start a few until one gets good and kicks the others on the back burner. I can’t seem to get ‘into’ one. I usually can finish one book in about two days — a day and a half if it’s real good!
thanks for stopping by.

Laura March 30, 2011 at 1:03 am

The Freedom Writing book looks really interesting. Here’s my WWW Wednesday entry:

Notorious Spinks March 30, 2011 at 1:15 am